Lizz Truss (is a puppet !)

ditchman

36 minutes ago, discobob said:

New leader to be announced in Days - I wonder if Boris is packing his cases as I type - because that is the only way I can see they could appoint someone so fast

Given the farce of voting there was last time, how can they just announce the next one? 

22 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

think everyone wants an election by this point, what an absolute shambles. 

I certainly hope not, a knee jerk reaction to rising inflation and energy prices could put Labour in, and they won't and can't do a thing about it.

I can't see how things get better with Labour. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Given the farce of voting there was last time, how can they just announce the next one? 

I certainly hope not, a knee jerk reaction to rising inflation and energy prices could put Labour in, and they won't and can't do a thing about it.

I can't see how things get better with Labour. 

If there is an election, labour will get in but not on merit.

15 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Come back Boris

Don't think they can win an election with Boris, his rating amongst the public is low and he has a classroom full of unruly kids that he will need to bring into line, I also don't think any of the currant names for leadership are strong enough for the job.

Bit of a mess really.

At the time my choice wouĺd have been Maudant. I didn't think that the Tories would vote for a fellow of foriegn origin irregardless of how good they were.  Who ever gets selected will have to be strong to herd the mps in one direction.  IF it was me I would tread the bbc and the media because they are a load of pot strirrers for headlines. How much chaos would they be allowed to make before they were shut dowñ.

1 hour ago, discobob said:

Yes!

No it was abolished around 2015

47 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I'm surprised anyone would be up for it at this time with so much disruption in almost everything to do with woke, economy in tatters and MSM trying to foil Brexit any way it can.

This. They have no agreed policy on anything. They need time in the wilderness to lick their wounds agree what they are about and step in when Labour make the next mess. 

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

And messing up his hair, come on Borris. 

@oowee reaction alone would be worth it 😁

We don't need another looser. I would have to leave. 🙂 

56 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I'm surprised anyone would be up for it at this time with so much disruption in almost everything to do with woke, economy in tatters and MSM trying to foil Brexit any way it can.

Im 32 and dont smoke  Ask David Cameron and George Osbourne to come back

Get back n the EU and everything will be fine

luv winding folks up