Happy Christmas

welsh1

1 hour ago, the hitman said:

Merry Christmas everyone .

I hope the bird at your table is a juicy one 😉 

And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family , my bird many years ago was very juicy and taste'y while laid out on the table , but now she would be a tough ole bird and you would need a good set of teeth to even nibble it let alone chew the bits around the breast or even tougher thighs , for all that we will still be around the Christmas table tomorrow , note I said around it and not on it , Those were the days my friend , as Mary Hopkins would tell us .

All the best everyone :yay:

3 minutes ago, Grandalf said:

The Memsahib and me gave up 'doing' Christmas thirty odd years ago.   Have never regretted it.

However, I would like to wish all my friends on PW the very happiest of their Christmas's.

Peace on Earth will be my toast tonight.

Ben

I wish you both very best wishes Ben. 

"may every fox cross your pad,                       may every duck fly over head,                        may every cock flush under foot,                   may  every woodcock give a glimpse of himself"

Happy Christmas lads, have a good one, and I hope you all get some good sport over the festive holidays.