Panorama

toxo

Thanks Panorama for highlighting the plight of so many people in this supposedly fifth richest county in the world. No doubt many on here will come up with various excuses for this governments handling of this situation but the stark reality is people are dying and many more are about to die because we have to eat and have a certain level of heat to sustain life and these people just don't have it.

One of the people in tonight's film asked an important question, she asked "When is it going to get better?". I don't have a crystal ball but I can answer that question with absolute certainty. THE NEXT ELECTION YEAR that's when.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I posted in my thread about who to vote for or indeed if I even bother, Boris has had a lot to contend with, somethings he has done ok but I time's you have to wonder. There is absolutely no one out there as a viable alternative so we end up having the best of the worst not the best of the best. I truly believe that not one single MP can relate with the ordinary man on the street or how to live in his shoe's. 

10 minutes ago, B725 said:

As I posted in my thread about who to vote for or indeed if I even bother, Boris has had a lot to contend with, somethings he has done ok but I time's you have to wonder. There is absolutely no one out there as a viable alternative so we end up having the best of the worst not the best of the best. I truly believe that not one single MP can relate with the ordinary man on the street or how to live in his shoe's. 

Amen to that!  :good:

6 hours ago, toxo said:

Thanks Panorama for highlighting the plight of so many people in this supposedly fifth richest county in the world. No doubt many on here will come up with various excuses for this governments handling of this situation but the stark reality is people are dying and many more are about to die because we have to eat and have a certain level of heat to sustain life and these people just don't have it.

One of the people in tonight's film asked an important question, she asked "When is it going to get better?". I don't have a crystal ball but I can answer that question with absolute certainty. THE NEXT ELECTION YEAR that's when.

What answer was she given? 

Hello, I missed that panorama broadcast so will have to watch on catch up, saying this there must be millions living in very real hardship as I presume shown, look at the rise in food banks and the pay what you can food warehouses, the rise in free school meals , I don't think it will make much difference who's in no 10, conservative, labour, or lib Dems, or ????, Cutting the £20 after the pandemic did not help, they say we are still a rich nation but I don't see that with food banks in every city, even Oxford, and very high numbers of homeless. , Now I read something interesting, seems many School Teachers are going to food banks, or taking second jobs, their basic starting salary is £25,000 🤔

35 minutes ago, oowee said:

It will only get worse until borris and his team leave.

Looking fwd to the episode on Rwanda. 

With who kiar Starmer who can't or won't say if women can have a todger dosnt he understand biology? Rosena Allin_Khan who is claiming that Boris is only supporting Ukraine because they are white. 

I would like someone who hates BJ just to put some credible name's out there instead of just saying Boris has to go. 

We keep hearing that people are hard up , but what I see with my own eyes doesn't fit with what I hear . I've been talking to a mate this morning,  he's a pensioner now , but hadn't worked for over 30 years . He visits the pub every day,  and on Friday,  he will be going abroad for the third time this year . I have no idea of his finances,  but it really doesn't seem like a skint lifestyle to me.

Whilst I agree some are living well under the breadline I have to wonder why when we see umpteen thousands of seemingly well off young male boat migrants allegedly paying thousands to risk their lives getting across the channel.

I say allegedly paying for a dingy seat because I truly suspect someone we are not being told about is funding their migration for political reasons that we also don't know about.

Edited by Dave-G

9 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, is their any MP who would put the people of the UK first , many say they would until they get into number 10 , remember Mr Cameron , We are all in this together, !!!

while the voting system is a sewer our only choice will be different ****! 

9 hours ago, toxo said:

Your living in dream land !!

2 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Whilst I agree some are living well under the breadline I have to wonder why when we see umpteen thousands of seemingly well off young male boat migrants allegedly paying thousands to risk their lives getting across the channel.

I say allegedly paying for a dingy seat because I truly suspect someone we are not being told about is funding their migration for political reasons that we also don't know about.

Hello, the French must be well pleased ? 

3 hours ago, B725 said:

Bang on.

If anyone thinks Labour and their cabal of loonies will do any better then fill your boots and vote that way - what you are likely to get is an unholy coalition of SNP and Labour, now there’s something to look forward to 😆

Our biggest problem is we have viable no centre right party, the Conservatives are now centre left and leaning further left with each day (yes they will throw in some centre right policies, (but have little to no intention of actually carrying them out), and Labour are now (and have been for some time) a far left extremist party, and don't get me started on the Liberal Un-Democrats.

Then come election time, all parties will come up with a mass of lies, call it a manifesto and the gullible public will lap it up, and so the cycle repeats.

Edited by Newbie to this

32 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Our biggest problem is we have viable no centre right party, the Conservatives are now centre left and leaning further left with each day (yes they will throw in some centre right policies, (but have little to no intention of actually carrying them out), and Labour are now (and have been for some time) a far left extremist party, and don't get me started on the Liberal Un-Democrats.

Then come election time, all parties will come up with a mass of lies, call it a manifesto and the gullible public will lap it up, and so the cycle repeats.

The problem is the woke and loud looney left (including the MSM) brand the Tories and anyone to the right as Nazi with all the connotations that involves.   They conveniently ignore the fact that the "communists (Russia, China, North Korea, Cambodia to name a few)" did, and are still doing, the very same things to a far greater extent.

Its always been the rich get richer and the poor get poorer 

Does it matter what party you vote for they only look after themselves 

Tory you might keep you fieldsports 

Labour your going to loose it and who is going to vote a party where Diana Abbot would have a say im pretty easy going but that would even scare me 

Any other party ????

I honestly think now theres a lot of lazy barstool no wanting a job or they could rise off the breadline but its easier to be cuddled up in a duvet till lunch time they dont even need to sign on now its all done online in our day you got your slot once a fortnight miss it no money for two weeks