POOR BORIS

marsh man

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was reported that before he went into isolation he chaired  a COBRA meeting and coughed and spluttered his way thro' it............not clever

if it is anything like malaria then i feel for him............i hope his girlfriend is ok ...

Edited by ditchman

Lets hope Boris , is on the mend asap.  This virus is no respecter of rank, or wealth, Young or old.

Stay away from others as much as you possibly can . You cant control what they do ,only what you do.

Stay safe , my friends, my 'brothers in arms', and may all our barrels be smoking  and pointing skyward soon.

2 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Regardless of who it is, I wish anyone a speedy recovery from this disease and Boris is a cracking chap, really hope he bounces back asap.

Well said, totally agree.

OB

Wish him well and a speedy recovery. 
For all of the criticism of how the Government is handling this, other Nations have proven- there isn’t a right/wrong path to follow and I think he has be stoic in his determination to carry on, whilst suffering his own issue.

But on a side note- there was me thinking that he, like celebrities, had been deliberately “given a mild dose” - see people, rumour and conspiracy. If it’s not ‘first hand’ or Publicly declared then a pinch of salt please.