Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

but I don't imagine many wanting to jump into his shoes at the moment.

You got to ask yourself where is Gove out the back with his lansky sharpening kit nobody seen him for ages 

He was mentioned,  along with Lizz Truss? And her 10 billion trade deal with Australia. 

But I don't see anyone wanting to step into number 10 at the moment,  maybe in the spring after any potential lockdowns or restrictions have been lifted.

23 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

but I don't imagine many wanting to jump into his shoes at the moment.

You got to ask yourself where is Gove out the back with his lansky sharpening kit nobody seen him for ages 

Praise be he is out the back, more benefit in a chocolate teapot?

Hopefully Frost is sitting with him, Stirling job he gave in to?

BoJo pictured in leaked security image at the lockdown party that it is denied occurred. Resolution good enough to read the vintage of the wine. Raises a couple of points:

1. Why do so many eegits consistently believe and back him?

2. Who has he upset with enough real power to get these images out, and why do they want him out now despite the fact he’s consistently done worse his entire life and premiership?

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

and now Bo-Jo has appointed Truss as Brexit Minister...which part of her remit is N.I...................

Hopeless ...utterly hopeless

I believe she was a remain-er pre referendum.

Just now, WalkedUp said:

Who has he upset with enough real power to get these images out

Cummings.  Walked out with a pile of 'data'. 

27 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Who has he upset with enough real power to get these images out, and why do they want him out now despite the fact he’s consistently done worse his entire life and premiership?

What baffles me is that these things go on without phones being taken off everyone present, you would have it a policy at number 10, no phones, what happens on tour stays on tour.

14 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

I think they would be quite happy with him, he certainly hasn't delivered the Brexit that was voted for.  Fishing sold out, NI sold out, still subject to EU court rulings and still paying them Billions for many years to come.  What was the point?

real plan was always to leave in name only and it worked perfectly 

On 10/12/2021 at 15:35, JohnfromUK said:

I agree, but as I have said in the past - Farage doesn't seem to be able to put together a good team.  I don't know why - maybe he is hard to work with, maybe he plays his cards too close to his chest, maybe he doesn't trust others?  I don't know, but all of his past 'party' efforts have ended up as Farage - and a nameless group of totally forgettable 'also rans'.

If you are to be a credible Gov't in waiting, the public will want to know who the other 'top table' players will be - those who would be Home Secretary, Chancellor, Foreign Secretary, Defence Secretary etc.  The electorate needs to see a "team" that they can envisage running the country - not one man who delivers a good speech well.

This doesn't fly. What MP knows how to do a ministers job until they're thrown into it? After every re-shuffle the transport secretary becomes the chancellor, the Brexit secretary become education minister etc etc etc. Are these people experts in every field?

On 15/12/2021 at 17:58, Mice! said:

He won't want to because it's easy to stand on the side lines heckling,  far harder to take charge and achieve something.

I'm so biting my tongue here.

Show me anyone in the current crop with the knowledge, the bottle and the passion to stand up to the Euros in Brussels the way Farage did especially Johnson?

2 minutes ago, toxo said:

I'm so biting my tongue here.

Show me anyone in the current crop with the knowledge, the bottle and the passion to stand up to the Euros in Brussels the way Farage did especially Johnson?

That's the one thing he helped to achieve,  but what else has he managed?

Bare in mind that he was pushing something that everyone pretty much was interested in, probably the biggest turn out for a vote ever, hell my mum voted and she'd never bothered before.

What else has a party he's been involved with managed? Answers on a first class stamp.

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

That's the one thing he helped to achieve,  but what else has he managed?

Bare in mind that he was pushing something that everyone pretty much was interested in, probably the biggest turn out for a vote ever, hell my mum voted and she'd never bothered before.

What else has a party he's been involved with managed? Answers on a first class stamp.

I'll say it again. Show me someone in the current crop (or even someone in the near future) who's done as much?

As a lifelong Labour supporter, I voted for Boris ( my parents would turn in their grave) in the hope he would get us out of the mess that is the EU, and sort out the immigration , but if he doesn’t, I would vote for the one hit wonder FARAGE if that was  needed to achieve what Boris promised.

4 hours ago, scouser said:

As a lifelong Labour supporter, I voted for Boris ( my parents would turn in their grave) in the hope he would get us out of the mess that is the EU, and sort out the immigration , but if he doesn’t, I would vote for the one hit wonder FARAGE if that was  needed to achieve what Boris promised.

Snap.👍

10 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

I think they would be quite happy with him, he certainly hasn't delivered the Brexit that was voted for.  Fishing sold out, NI sold out, still subject to EU court rulings and still paying them Billions for many years to come.  What was the point?

Ah well, maybe he goosed someone in the pro EU club then. He’s certainly upset them somehow. 🤷‍♂️