Cancer

digger

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear this mate. my mum was diagnosed and only given 18months. a year down the line she had a miracle op and has been all clear for 3 years now. so never give up there are constantly bring out new ways of fighting this awful thing. all the best to you

And we think we've had a bad day?

Digger, never met but keep strong. Mum had lung and bowel @ 76 and because she is a stubborn old mare bless her she is still with us. Keep strong and positive as best you can. As everyone so far as said, PW is a good suport network. Thinking of you and your family.

That is not good news try to look on the bright side its a funny old thing Cancer some people are given months to live yet go on to live a good life for many years I just hope that you are one of them but whatever happens try to make the best of life as the old saying goes laugh and the world laughs with you cry and you cry alone it is hard but true.

Oh mate. This has truly shocked me. Never met but this has saddened me as through PW you get to know characters and you have offered me helpful advice when needed.

I don't know what to say but do what you thinks best and ******* do things that bring you happiness!

We are all here for encouragement 👍

All the very best.

dont give up on anything digger,,i lost my left leg 45 years and got on with it had agood life and ive had prostate cancer now for 5 years,so were theres life mate theres hope.stay positive and all the best to you an yours.hf

Sorry to hear your news,i know what it feels like when you are sat in the hospital and you are told you have cancer,it hits you like a thunderbolt,i was diagnosed with prostrate cancer in september 2016,had my protrate removed on the 29 november,it has not been a easy road by any means,i have to go back in hospital to have a small op to correct a narrowing that has devoloped,i am one of the lucky ones really,people will tell you to stay positive and live life to the full,they mean well but only you know how you feel,i wish you well my friend,do try and be positive and do try and live to the full,best wishes.